home about me places and people contact

princess cowgirl and cool cowboy dude..

12.30.2009

I did a photo shoot with E & S this morning. They are wearing hats and boots from their grannie & grandpa.
They thought they should come up with appropriate names to match their outfits..
E dubbed herself "princess cowgirl".. while S simply stated ''cool cowboy dude".
It was so incredibly cold out, they agreed to do the photo shoot if I gave them candy.
Yes, I know, a bribe.
But sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. In one of these pictures, you will see green skittles in S's mouth.. he obviously didn't like that flavor.. hence, his face expression.










3 comments:

  1. Are these your little cuties? Super cute pix:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! s and e are my little brother and sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you froze those "Little Wonders"!? Great pics though.

    Little Fairy

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find