home about me places and people contact

a day in the desert...

3.19.2010

Today was spent mostly outside.
I think spring is finally starting to get here. After 30 minutes of being in the 69-degree weather, E exclaimed, while wiping her sweaty brow, "It's just like the desert!" (I'm worried if she will survive the heat during the summer?)
This child obviously loves to ride down hills in her red wagon.
S busied himself in pushing his bike down and up the driveway, and smelling field flowers.
I think Pan has the longest tongue... just saying. Tink was just thrilled it was warm out.
We then came inside to make caterpillars out of egg cartons (shown below).
We're off to a great start for the weekend.









2 comments:

  1. I love these! Lil Sister E and Lil Brother S are SOOOOOO adorable!
    Thanks for the comments and tips on my blog! I'll have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one! They're all super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find