home about me places and people contact

top 'o the evening...

3.17.2010

I'm just going to post words this evening. I was hoping to get some pictures of a leprechaun earlier today, (but they seemed to be quite scarce around here).
I don't really have any green pictures either.
Today I wore green, and practically everyone around me wore green too. When I was little I use to enjoy pinching the no-green-wearers, but now it seems pointless and rather rude
I listened to Celtic Women on my iPod.
I stopped in the hassle to read a chapter in Artemis Fowl (if you haven't, you must read them).
Anyway, hope your St. Patrick's Day was full o' luck. I'll end with an Irish saying that has no meaning but still, it makes me laugh.

“You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day. really.

find