home about me places and people contact

earth day...

4.22.2010

Happy Earth Day.
Today is a day to celebrate the One who created this marvelous planet. He placed us here on the one and only planet able to support life.
No one could begin to describe all the wonders of the earth...
But I think that sometimes we take our home for granite- and that we should strive to care for what God has given us.
However, we must not loose sight of what is most important to God- human life. He treasures us more than any planet or star in the galaxy.
We must not forget that He gave breath to every living thing-
and that the earth is His masterpiece.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
-Genesis 1:1







1 comment:

  1. I love all your photos but the last one is soooo funny S is like, what do I do? How do you do that?!?!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find