home about me places and people contact

the i do over...

8.01.2010


My first photography "wedding" experience was a wonderful one.
Mainly because it was for my friends, and it was so much fun spending time with them and their family.
The ceremony was held in a quaint, stone church at a park. Stained glass windows. Wooden pews.
It was beautiful.
I, along with many others, teared up as she walked down the aisle holding a bouquet of sunflowers.
We then walked to the reception area, shaded by a canopy of trees. Lemonade. The cutest cupcakes ever.
Everyone enjoyed it.
I wish Mr. and Mrs. C many more blessed years to come...
(I have these in color also, but decided to post them in b&w for now.)



































































4 comments:

  1. LOVE the simplicity of the wedding...and the photos. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job!!!!!!!
    I'm glad you posted pictures so it was kind of like I was there. :)
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find