home about me places and people contact

12.25.2010

i almost didn't post this.
I had second thoughts about even blogging on Christmas. Why?
I forgot my camera. Yes. I left it at home {figured that out while I was on my way to Grandma's house}. I've been looking forward to taking pictures on this day since last week. And I forgot my camera. I could slap my own forehead right now. It was probably one of the worst feelings in the world, knowing that there is potential for amazing pictures, but no camera to capture them. Have you ever experienced leaving your camera behind? It's certianly not fun, I can tell you that.
Well, enough of these theatrics...
Merry Christmas, my fellow bloggers!! Might I mention that there are now over 60 of you? Thank you for keeping up with me and my journey through photography. I appreciate each and every one of you. 
I hope you all had a wonderful 25th. This is the day that the greatest Gift of all was given, the reason we have hope, the reason for love.


4 comments:

  1. merry christmas!
    maybe forgetting your camera was a blessing in disguise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I defiantly do, I went on vacation for the weekend once, and forgot my camera, and due to weather, my parents couldn't come with my camera, they were going to come the next day.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find