home about me places and people contact

life is beautiful

7.21.2011

{note to reader: this one of those posts where you have to sing a little song in your head while reading, because it fits perfectly. life is beautiful by vega4. It is truly one of my favorite listening pieces.}

My life is far from perfection. Serenity is something I must search for, quiet is something rare. But realizing that if I constantly lived in the surroundings I want here and there, I see how dull it would become. Reaching for something that you don't have at the moment gives you the strength overcome. It sometimes even adds a little adventure to the day.IMG_2139

IMG_1967

Probably the most important moments to me are the silly ones. The seemingly passing happenings that turn out to be the most treasured ones. I honestly don't know how I could get through the day without that amazing function called laughter. When you really think about it, a laugh is something unique. No one teaches a baby to laugh. She grins for the first time and giggles burst out, warming hearts all around her. Laughter is contagious, it is spontaneous.
IMG_2075

IMG_2143

8 comments:

  1. love the pictures! especially the first and the one of your sister's smile :) your right about laughter.. we'd be nowhere without it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i know this isn't about the post, but you should have a button or two for your blog! i could make some for you if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. francesca, thank you so much for the offer! that's so sweet. but until i do a huge remodeling job of my blog, i'm going to wait to get a button. thank you again though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second shot cracks me up - I love the expression on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ M
    that's fine! after you're done remodeling i'll still be happy to do it for you...if you want me to that is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I really like the focus on the first yellow-flower picture. Keep up the great photography!
    ~Simi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat photos!! As usual great post :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find