home about me places and people contact

prep egg hunt...

4.03.2010

The big hunt is tomorrow.
Every Easter Sunday, we all gather at our grandparent's house for the ultimate egg hunt.
But before tomorrow, the kids needed to refresh their egg-finding skills with a prep egg hunt at our house.
S would pick up an egg, open it, and eat the candy- all a very slow process. E was quick as a wink, however, and ended up with 3 times more eggs than S in her basket. In fact, she was so fast that I only got one picture of her that wasn't a blur.
I think they're ready now. Let the hunt begin!







2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures :) Happy Easter to your family.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are sooo cute! Love your work!! It's just too divine. Haha.

    Have a safe and happy Easter :)

    K xxx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find