what makes my monday

1.17.2011

1. straws
Let's admit it, these make beverages way more enjoyable. Or at least they do for me. Ever since I was a little kid, I've loved drinking out of a straw.

1-15-11 001

2. fine tip ink pen
In my opinion, this kind of pen is the best. It can handle detail print & I'm in love with the peachy-orange shade. An essential homework tool for sure.

1-15-11 013

3. decorative pillow
I bought this one from Urban Outfitters a few months ago for my bed. The flowered pattern really caught my eye for some reason, and it turned out to be one of my favorite decorative items ever.

1-15-11 012

4. organizing
So, I'm not the cleanest girl on the planet when it comes to my closet. I will admit, it can get pretty unruly at times. But there's nothing like the feeling of organizing my clothes piles and having everything looking spic and span.

1-15-11 011

What about you? What things make your Monday? I'd love to hear.

5 comments:

  1. Straws make me ridiculously happy. And cranberry juice. And bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am the same! I'm so disorganized, yet I love being organised so much. I guess I'm just lazy :\

    And I love that picture of the straws... it's just so... cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. finding out the recital theme...perhaps...:)
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo's!
    Taking pictures & editing make me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What makes my Monday?
    Not having to go to court for work.
    A great playlist while I am doing my computer paperwork.
    Having time to make a nice supper : )

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find