home about me places and people contact

me, the absent blogger

6.24.2011

i really feel like i've been neglecting my blog lately. the blogging world, for that matter. granted, i still avidly read through my favorites. eating up each word and gushing at ever photo. but there's something about missing out on commenting on other posts, because i always have something to say. it feels strange not nestling in the comfy chair in front of the computer, letting my mind spill words and sharing my photos at the end of the day.
IMG_8067
 my photo editing program has flunked out on me. its the worse feeling not knowing what's wrong or how to fix it. i keep procrastinating telling myself i'll call the repair man, but i never get to it. i love my pictures to have a lot of light, something my program can offer. being made to shoot without knowing there's not backup to edit with is sort of frightening. but its making me go even farther to capture good photos.
IMG_8148
i'm going to make more of an effort to blog. whenever i feel like it, which is often. maybe i'll make a few posts and save them for the days i don't especially feel like blogging.
what does your blogging schedule look like? i would love to know!
IMG_8134

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you - your photos always bring me such joy...seriously beautiful. You probably know that I blog daily and I keep a planner to help me keep track of all my ideas. But there are days where I don't know what to say and I just post a picture. Hope things turn around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been missing your sweet posts, but I totally understand what you're feeling. I used to blog daily, but it was so.much.pressure. seriously, I would stress out when I didn't have something to post and blogging lost its fun. I've switched to posting three to four times a week, and it's so much better. I can devote more time to posts that are more meaningful and put together...I wouldn't change it for the world now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having a similar problem with neglecting my blog... So I know whatcha mean. I also need to work on posting more and commenting more and not just reading others. Now I know I'm not the only one! I missed your beautiful pictures as well :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find