home about me places and people contact

an explanation for the crazy

2.24.2012

hello everyone! so as you might have noticed, my blog has been zoned out for the past week. zoned isn't exactly the word i'm looking for...more like crumbling and lost. i'm completely technically challenged and tried to fix a few things on my own. needless to say, this is where its gotten me. thankfully thought i have a lifesaving friend helping me out... dis fromage is undergoing some changes at the moment. a thousand thankyous to you for baring with me and waiting. i'm so excited for everything to be finished, the new look to be complete, so i can be back in the swing of my regular posting. a lot has been happening in my life so i'm very anxious to share! see you all soon, until then, best wishes.

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the new design! lol, i need me a good designer friend, too.

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new design! and don't worry, you aren't the only one who isn't tech savvy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the final results! I'm sure it will be worth waiting for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Can't wait to see the new design! :) Glad you found yourself a designer friend! ;)

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. really.

find